US Mobile Game Market Statistics 2023 for Android
The United States is one of the most lucrative app markets in the world. Today, Americans continue to drive mobile app innovation with several of the most used and downloaded apps worldwide.
In this article, we provide a number of detailed mobile games statistics and insights from the US Android game market. We cover a number of topics, including how many American game publishers are active on Google Play, how many mobile games they have released, and how American mobile games have performed compared to the global average. The data is aggregated based on address, meaning only app publishers with valid American addresses listed on Google Play have been considered.
App Market Overview: American Mobile Games on Google Play
App Ratings: American Mobile Games
How Do American Mobile Game Developers Monetize their Games?
American mobile Game publishers monetize their apps in the following ways:
- 11% of Games must be purchased.
- 69% leverage mobile advertising.
- 35% have in-app purchases.
Globally, however, mobile Game publishers monetize their apps like so:
- 4% of Games must be purchased.
- 72% leverage mobile advertising.
- 20% have in-app purchases.
How Many American Mobile Games Are Available on Both iOS and Android?
The Most Popular SDKs and Android Game Permissions
Top American Mobile Game Developers Based on Downloads
Most Popular Mobile Games: United States
- Most Popular Mobile Games: United States
- Top Grossing Mobile Games: United States
- Most Popular Arcade Games: United States
- Most Popular Casual Games: United States
- Most Popular Racing Games: United States
- Most Popular Action Games: United States
- Most Popular Simulation Games: United States
- Most Popular Strategy Games: United States
Get Even More Mobile Game Market Intelligence!
The 42matters Explorer enables you to browse the global app market, with insight into publisher details, app metadata, performance metrics, technical insights, and more.
Our suite of APIs, file dumps, and other app and SDK intelligence tools can help you dig even deeper, with intelligence compiled from 12 leading mobile and connected TV (CTV) app stores, including Google Play, the Apple App Store, Amazon Appstore, Huawei AppGallery, Tencent App Store, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Google TV, Samsung Smart TV Apps, the LG Content Store, and Vizio SmartCast Apps.
To learn more, set up a demo with our app market experts!