Leverage data-rich file dumps, APIs, and web-based tools to access mobile app and SDK intelligence. Gain insight into thousands of metrics for 17.1+ million published and unpublished iOS, Android, and connected TV (CTV) apps and 2,400+ iOS and Android SDKs.
Receive daily analyses of near real-time data from 1.9+ million app publishers across:
- Google Play
- Apple App Store
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Google TV
- Amazon Appstore
- Collect data from millions of mobile apps and games.
- Gather intelligence on integrated SDKs and SDK trends.
- Accurate connected TV (CTV) app intelligence.
- Receive daily data dumps and analyses of near real-time data.
The best businesses need the highest-quality app intelligence!
Millions of Mobile Apps and Games
Obtain data from tens of millions of published and unpublished mobile apps and games from the Apple App Store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore, and Tencent Appstore. You’ll be able to track thousands of app metrics like estimated downloads, ratings and reviews, top chart rankings, and more.
- Discover the latest country-specific download trends with up to 24 months of historical app download data, including daily, weekly, and monthly insights.
- See the latest app release notes, version updates, and permission requirements.
- Access developer updates and changelogs, along with app version histories.
- Get the latest user ratings and reviews.
- Access global and country-specific top charts.
- Set email alerts for saved app queries and SDKs of interest. Receive daily, weekly, or monthly updates, or alerts based on specific benchmarks you’d like to be notified about.
Thousands of iOS and Android SDKs
Gather intelligence on 2,400+ iOS and Android SDKs:
- See integrated SDKs for any app available on Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Search for all apps that use a specific SDK.
- Identify when apps have added or removed certain SDKs.
Connected TV (CTV) App Intelligence
Use 42matters' Connected TV App Details File Dump to access data from millions of CTV apps from the most popular CTV app and channel stores. These include: the Roku Channel Store, Apple TV tvOS App Store, Amazon Fire TV, Google TV, Samsung Smart TV Apps, the LG Content Store, and Vizio SmartCast Apps.
- Find CTV apps by searching app IDs and verify which stores offer specified apps.
- Use the app-ads.txt standard for CTV apps to fight ad fraud and identify authorized ad suppliers.
- Access comprehensive CTV app insights, like app titles, descriptions, publisher names, and more.
Flexible Access to 42matters'
App Intelligence Data
Visually explore app intelligence for any iOS, Android, or Roku app.
Track and benchmark any iOS or Android apps on a single, unified dashboard.
Programmatic access to mobile and CTV app intelligence.
Download the latest app data and statistics and ingest them into your own system for further analysis.